Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Where have I been?

I can't believe how bad I am blogging here. I truly miss cross stitching. I haven't cross stitch in a long time. But tomorrow I am bringing my cross stitching things to my friend's house to show her how to cross stitch. I am excited to start stitching again and I'm sad that I haven't done much this year. I remember starting the year in 2006 excited that I would try to do many stitching projects this year and I haven't even completed one yet.

I was looking at my Halloween project that I completed last year and I'm hoping that I will be able to do more of them this year.

I was supposed to be in a 2 bedroom apartment now but the guy who lived in our 2 bedroom apartment just left his stuff there and moved into his girlfriend's apartment. The landlord can't move his stuff out of the apartment until a full eviction which could take months.

My husband and I are frustrated with this and we ordered new furniture for the living room. Since we don't have the bigger apartment yet, we had to ask the store to hold it for us until we can move.

A lot of things are being put on hold because this guy can't simply get his stuff out of his apartment and return the keys. I don't know why he's being so stupid to hurt his credit by giving himself a full eviction by being lazy and leaving his things behind. He'll have a harder time finding an apartment when he breaks up with this girl someday.

2 comments:

Trish said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Trish said...

Hope you moved in by now - so, did you stitch any? Post a pic when you can.

Glad to know you're just "up the road"!

Hugs

Trish