Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Knitting a Sweater for Alyssa

I am knitting this sweater for my daughter. This is my first sweater and at first, it wasn't easy because I never used a cotton yarn before. So it took me some time to get used to it. I had to rip it apart 3 times before I finally got it. I'm still working on the back part and then soon the front. It's going very slow but I'll be excited once it's finish as my first knitted sweater. Sorry it took me so long to post this. My hubby bought a new printer and it has a cardreader in it and now I can finally post pictures. I took this picture from the book of Debbie Bliss. I love her knitting designs. Once I am done with the back piece, I will take a picture of my progress. Hope all is well.

1 comment:

Dawn T. said...

It looks great!! Great job:)