Saturday, September 17, 2005

Forever Lasting

I'm working on "Forever Lasting" for two couples that are getting marry in October. It's from The Stoney Creek Cross Stitch Collection Book Number 278 To Love & To Cherish. It's a special keepsake for the bride and groom.

I'm working on the first one and hope to be done by Monday, so I can start the second one.

I started using Glissen Gloss Threads and found that I hated it. I took them out and used only cotton floss which I liked much better. During the process, I realized I didn't like using the hoops because it keeps stretching out the aida cloth and the threads look too loose on the fabric. So I ordered a q snap and hope to get it soon. I hope it is good as the reviewers said in their comments on Joann.com.

I will post a picture of my completed project once I am done (hopefully by Monday).

No comments: