Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope everyone have a good Valentine Day.

I am almost done with my nautical project and I should be able to display a complete picture of it sometimes this week.

I found this pattern on PatternsOnline.com. It's a Nautical Clock designed by Ursula Michael from the Jeanette Crews Designs, Inc.

The fabric I'm using is a 14 ct. Treasure Trove Aida Cloth from Silkweaver.

I really enjoy stitching this pattern and I can't wait to frame it. It's pretty easy to stitch and looks great!

Yesterday, I realized a friend's birthday is coming up soon and I want to make her alittle something. So I will not display it on here until I give it to her. She might look on here since she does have the link to my blog.

So once I am done with the Nautical project, posting will be alittle slow while I work on my friend's surprise gift. :)

No comments: