Sunday, December 10, 2006

Slowly Coming Back

I'm slowly coming back to blogging and trying to catch up on everyone's blogs. I'm sooo behind. Please pardon me if I haven't commented on your site yet. I seem to have trouble with Bloglines in some ways. It won't load some of the pictures on some people's blogs, so it's frustrating to go to a blog to see the pictures and then back to bloglines. Hope that will get fix soon.

I completed the Baby Green Scarf last Thursday and started working on the hat last night. But I took it apart today because I didn't like how some of the yarn were becoming too loose. So I had to cast on 91 stitches again. I originally put on 101 stitches thinking that I will make a 3 to 6 months hat for a baby but I realized my friend's baby will be in that size during the warmer weather. So I went back to 0 to 3 months size.

2 comments:

jackie said...

thank you for your comment on my blog, the yarn you admire is part of my yarn business.
There is a big fiber event in Orlando on Saturday, Jan 6th,
email me for details.

Jackie

Kitty Couture said...

Happy New Year, Lnanaa!