Thursday, January 11, 2007

Stitching and Knitting

I'm finally cross stitching again but not as much as I like. I can only stitch when my daughter is taking a nap during the day. I can only do that a few times a week. But at least I am stitching again.

In the evening , I would read a book or knit something while watching TV. I don't know why but I actually like to knit while I am watching sports like basketball or football. Maybe it's cuz I don't have to watch it so much as I do with my TV shows. So if I am not in the mood for TV shows, I would turn on ESPN. Maybe I am weird but I like it.

I am still knitting the same baby hat and scarf in purple again. I wanted to knit a sweater for my daughter but I don't have the needles and yarn I need. So I am waiting for the needles to come in the mail and the yarn I want to go on sale. But I recently got a coupon in the mail from Joann.com for 50% off on a regular item, but that's not much saving to just have one skein of yarn 50% off. I rather have 50% off the total of my purchase and free shipping.

There is so much I would love to make right now, but I am just taking my time since money is slow right now. I have some knitting things to finish up anyways and it will force me to focus on them.

As for stitching, I am trying to finish up what I started last year and hoping to give it as a gift. I have to remind myself one day at a time to do things.

1 comment:

Dawn T. said...

A little stitcing is better than none! :)

Have a great weekend!